Friday, January 16, 2009

Wife Drives Toro, Deliriously Happy


Busy day for the Toro. Wife has early meeting to host so she takes the mighty Oldsmobile while I take the 2002 Town & Country to deliver children to school. We then switch cars and I drive into work.

Made sure the Toro's block heater was plugged in for an hour or two and then warmed up and ice scrapped off the windshield for her.

As I watch from the living room window I see my dear wife having some trouble inside the car. Seat was too far back and it was so cold the power driver's seat did not want to move. Apart from that minor hitch no problems. However she did complain of some ribbing at work for driving such a big old car. Philistines they know not what they say.
Rare photo of extra full gas tank. Note vacuum economy gauge, helps maintain that 20MPG 77-78 Toro's are famous for.

No comments:

Post a Comment