Monday, January 19, 2009

Drive in the car wash come out clean

If you have children you might be familiar with that line from my favorite car friendly kids book, Toad on the Road. No nothing to do with Wind In The Willows, rather the story of new driver toad and the freedom he finds behind the wheel of his very own internal combustion vehicle. The book has been a favorite with all my children and includes a positive anti-public transportation message, “get off pig and ride with us”. Pig was on a bus you see.

It is never too early to teach your children the benefits of large cars that can a hold all of your anthropomorphic animal friends. “I can drive them here, I can drive them there, I can drive them anywhere…drive on Toad!

http://www.bullersooz.com/tr.html

No comments:

Post a Comment