Friday, July 16, 2010

Chryslers at Carlisle
























Yes I have a soft spot for MOPARS along with my Cadillac and Lincoln addiction. I do have a project 75 Imperial Crown coupe stashed away. Business took me to Chryslers at Carlisle, my first visit to the gathering of the Pentastar faithful.

The Super Cuda is coming to your town, that is if your town is Carlisle Pennsylvania and it is last week.

The Cuda has been on display at SEMA in Las Vegas and the Detroit Autorama and now what has to be the biggest MOPAR gathering on the planet, Chryslers at Carlisle.

The Cuda was a big hit and we had the DCG television segments running all day on a big screen TV. Thanks to all who dropped by to see the car and to say hi.

Jessie and I survived the un-air conditioned hall where we shared space with Gary and Pam the King and Queen of phantom Dodge muscle cars (more about them later) and the Green Hornet’s Black Beauty…a 66 Imperial.

A great show and a new record for attendance was set, great job Ed! I braved the scorching PA sun to bring you some of my favorites from the show field. The two I wanted to bring home, the 76 Town & Country wagon with the 75 Imperial front end and a 426 Hemi and of course the one of none 71 Dodge Daytona wing car.

1 comment: