Friday, May 7, 2010

Top Goes Down / Top Goes Up



A new 370 Z Roadster, I know not Toro XS's usual ride...it's a press car.

I am a Detroit loyalist (die hard, insurgent?) but this has been fun. I have a soft spot for the original 240Z and even considered buying one...kinda small though.

Sorry no technical ramblings just gut feel, speeding along with the top down on the back country roads I take to and from work was bordering on joyous. Perhaps it was just the blue sky, the promise of summer and new tunes on the ipod....but some part of me has to give credit to the 370.

Despite it being a cool morning I still put the top down and I was snug as a bug with the heater blowing in my face and the heated seats warming the rest. Fast too, pity I have to give her back.

A red roadster is however a bit of a chick car, women seem to really like the 370. Bottom line, everyone should own a convertible at least once in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment